The SleepKnit Top Sheet is an innovation in textile design and processing that is revolutionising healthcare bedding. SleepKnit is a knitted-fitted bedding system that uses a specially constructed four-way stretch fabric, combined with a patented bottom sheet design, to produce great results for residents, staff and laundry.
The benefits of SleepKnit products are:
- The SleepKnit Top Sheet only requires one person to make the bed and never needs ironing, thus saving time and money.
- It remains crease free and helps to reduce shear and friction.
- The top sheet is latex-free and contains no elastic.
- SleepKnit Top Sheet, Polyester bedding is Flame Retardent to European Standard EN ISO 12952.
- All SleepKnit products are designed to withstand thermal disinfection temperatures.
The SleepKnit top sheet has two fitted corners at the base with extra fabric on the width to create a toe pleat. This assists in the prevention of pressure sores by increasing space for feet whilst giving extra comfort and warmth. The two fitted corners of the sheet mean that the sheet can be used for both an open and closed bed.
Available in both Single and Double Sizes.
Available in the following colours:
Blue, Cream, Green, Peach, Pink, White and Yellow.
If you don’t see exactly what you want or you want to order in multiples, please contact us on email@example.com, or 0161 366 0447, for further information or via our contact page You can also message us via our facebook page