The SleepKnit Smart sheet is an innovation in textile design and processing that is revolutionising healthcare bedding. SleepKnit is a knitted-fitted bedding system that uses a specially constructed four-way stretch fabric, combined with a patented bottom sheet design, to produce great results for residents, staff and laundry.
The benefits of using SleepKnit are:
- It only requires one person to make the bed and never needs ironing, thus saving time and money.
- It remains crease free and helps to reduce shear and friction.
- The SleepKnit smart sheet is latex-free and contains no elastic.
- SleepKint Polyester bedding is Flame Retardent to European Standard EN ISO 12952.
- All SleepKnit products are designed to withstand thermal disinfection temperatures.
Our patented SleepKnit Smart Sheet is a knitted sheet with a multi-directional stretch. Unlike conventional woven sheets, means that this one sheet will fit the vast majority of healthcare mattresses. This ranges from standard profiling beds to beds with dynamic airflow/pressure reduction mattresses. Within the UK these smart sheets are being used by more than 85,000 healthcare beds.
Our SleepKnit fitted smart sheets are available in both Single and Double sizes.
They are available in the following colours
Blue, Cream, Green, Peach, Pink, White and Yellow.
If you don’t see exactly what you want or you want to order in multiples, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0161 366 0447, for further information or via our contact page You can also message us via our facebook page